Content Ratio Test Room, the TVOC Emission Test Room, the Air Purifier
Test Room, and the Air Filter Test Room.
The test room can be respectively used to test the VOC Emission of the
Furniture and the Renovation Material; the CAD, the CCM, and the Ozone
Content Ratio & other parameters of the Air Purifier.
The Test Objects could be the Furniture, the Carpet, the Mat, the
Curtain, the Air Purifier, and the Chemical Filter etc.
• UL867 Electrostatic Air Cleaners
• ANSI/AHAM AC1 Method for Measuring the Performance
Portable Household Electric Room Air Cleaners
• ANSI-BIFMAM7.1 Standard Test Method For Determining VOC
Emissions From Office Furniture Systems, Components And
• ANSI/BIFMA X7.1 Office Furniture-Test for Formaldehyde and
TVOC Emissions for Low-emitting Panel-based Workstations
• ASTM D6670 Standard Practice for Full-Scale Chamber
Determinations of Volatile Organic Emissions from Indoor